Disney’s Aulani Resort Celebrates Halloween
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, is celebrating Halloween from Oct 19 – Nov. 2, 2012, and there are daily activities around the Resort.
Disney Characters will be dressed in their Halloween outfits for meet-and-greet opportunities, trick-or-treat stations will be found throughout the Resort, Aunty’s Beach House and Pan Hana host Halloween arts and crafts, themed movies will be shown on the Halawai Lawn and more!
When you check in at Aulani check your Daily Iwa for more information on all the Halloween happenings.
There is a spook-tacular experiences at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa. If you are staying at Aulani between October 19 – November 2, 2012, be sure to enjoy holiday crafts, parties, treats and magical Disney mischief, at Disney’s Aulani Resort in Hawaii.
Yes you can bring and wear your Halloween costume—and get ready for happy haunts to delight every age and interest.
Here are the Aulani activities planned:
Fun for Families:
- Trick-or-Treating: On October 23, 2012 and Oct 31, 2012 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., trick-or-treat around the Resort—and be sure to look out for some favorite Characters, decked out in their Halloween best for meet-and-greets
Fun for Kids Ages 3 to 12:
- Halloween Arts and Crafts: Get creative at Aunty’s Beach House each day
- Halloween Glow Dance Party: On October 20, October 27 and October 31, 2012 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., gather in the backyard at Aunty’s Beach House for a festive bash with some Disney friends
Fun for Teens and Tweens:
- Scary-Oke: Rock out over themed karaoke at Painted Sky on October 31, 2012 at 8:30 p.m.
- Ki I One: Meet at Makiki Joe’s for Halloween-inspired sand sculpting on October 20 and October 27, 2012 at 6:30 p.m., and October 31, 2012 at 3:00 p.m.
Be sure to check the Daily ‘Iwa upon arrival at Aulani as activities and this schedule could change.